2013年7月8日星期一

Buying Sexy dresses Lingerie Not an Embarrassment

Buying Sexy dresses Lingerie Not an Embarrassment

For me, it's a necessity that would embarrass me a little when accompanying with her to buy sexy dresses . After all, the happiness between me and her is the most important, therefore I would not fell embarrassing too much. However, I am traditional guy, born in a little town and educated the most virgin knowledge, it's a little weird to walk into a wholesale wedding dresses shop as being a man.

I remember how it went when I and my girlfriend bought sexy lingerie that we have desired to take a shot for a long time. Before we decided to buy a set of sexy dresses, we had googled how to make a choice in the network. Of course, we would also take sales person's advices if their advices are in keeping with the aspiration of ours.

When I walked into the shop, all in my eyes were "sexy", sexy lingerie, sexy customs, and sexy dresses . They are so attractive that my girlfriend couldn't help going to take a look. I took a whole look at the shop, all kinds of sexy dresses I know are there, transparent silk dresses, semitransparent wholesale wedding dresses , hardred lingerie, etc.

However, I had to accept those weird eyes of sales persons and other customers on me. After all, I am living in a notvery open city, especially for something about sex. But I took them all, because I know I should accompany with my girlfriend. She was the one I was here.

Sexy lingerie is the staff can give us visual enjoyment and stimulate our physiological needs. At that moment, I couldn't help to imaging how it goes. The black, red, even yellow, they are teasing my visual needs. I got a pair of black semitransparent sexy lingerie in my eye, then I love it. I asked my girlfriend to think about it, and she did, and bought it before we left.

All I should say is that there was happiness lingering us when we were choosing the sexy lingerie. We know we live for ourselves, not other's eyes. Compared to the happiness, the embarrassment was nothing. Someone told me that, it can show your heart when she needs you, especially at an embarrassing time. For me, buying sexy dresses with girlfriend is a happiness, rather than embarrassment.

没有评论:

发表评论